martes, 2 de junio de 2015

Australia

I would love go to Australia
It is an exotic place and full of exotic wildlife, both on land and at sea.
I love to dive, since when I was little, I had always enjoyed the sea below.
In Australia, all in sea below are beautiful and alive.
But here, where I live, there is nothing special, algae, some small fish, at most you can find some octopus or some fish that is quite large.
But in Australia, things are different, the sea below is espectacular.
Although you can also find very dangerous creatures that can kill you. For example sharks, whales, jellyfish or very poisonous fish.
The truth is that gives me quite scary, but how nice it is, I do not mind the risk.
I really want to travel around and explore many new and distant places, I do not care the country, just want to see more world.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario